Wednesday 19 September 2012

WoW! WoW! WoW!

Yes it is that time of year when I pack my bags and fly east for the Spring :)

This will be my last post before I head off to WOW.
Time to see my costume on the big stage with great lighting and music
in the TSB Arena at Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand
and best of all it is time to catch up with friends.

Best wishes and a "HoooT HooooT" to all my fellow entrants xxx



Here are a couple of  WOW   YouTube clips to give you a taster

back stage sneak peak 2011

Pre show build up 2011

Montage of WOW 2011


and here is a little (from previous years) about some of the AMAZING designers and their work
 
Norelle Kendrick 

Sean Purucker

I just can't wait to see what 2012 brings!

It will be a fleeting visit for me this year as I must rush back
to put our exhibition together in Sydney with my fabulous siblings :)

in our blood 
at Mary Place Gallery

Hope to see you there!
The opening ( 3rd Oct - see above link ) should be a hoot!
I hear we are lucky enough to be continuing our tradition of pomp and ceremony with a trumpet fan fare announcing the exhibition open from the lovely Pat Devery and friends.
Then our colourful friend and fabulous artist, Rick Ball, will say a few words to open the show.
For a quieter look at the show come during the week. (see above link for opening hours)

We will all be there ( in different combinations ) looking after the gallery over the two weeks.
If you are wanting to catch up with anyone of us in particular contact either of the phone numbers on the link above and we will do our best to be at the gallery when you are :)

So that is about all for this week as I am way too busy to think clearly enough to say any more.
It will be a big post when I return.....
IF my feet hit the ground.....
and I have started to think properly again!

My brother Chris has a new website -  Chris Donaldson

Created by David Shipman Designs - daveship@tpg.com.au
(another family connection)
What a clever feller he is  :)


Don't forget to check out The Mud Colony this week, always something new happening over there.

2 comments: