Sunday 17 November 2019

2019 - Off to a galloping start and an even faster finish line



2019 has come to an end before I even had time to write a post to start the year.

Every year seems so full these days.
Is it just me or does life get bigger and fuller as we get older?
Certainly, the family expands and contracts and seems to be a living organism that is made up of many individuals breathing as a whole with a heartbeat that keeps us all working as a family unit.

I am pleased to announce that I have now completed my MA Vis Art/Ceramics!
It has only taken me six years!
Hahahaha
Well better late than never!
My priority is always my family but I try to have a little bit of "me time" in and around the time spent with my nearest and dearest.

It has been a great way to really think about what and why I make and do what I do.
I have no regrets about having taken on this study although at times over the years I thought I was crazy to have taken it on.
Now that it is done I am so pleased that I have spent this time focused on my work.


If you are interested in attending the graduation show opening or just visiting the exhibition
it would be lovely to see you.

ANU School of Art & Design Gallery
Cnr Ellery Cres & Liversidge St, Acton ACT 2601
T 02 6125 5841
W 
soad.cass.anu.edu.au/gallery-exhibitions
Gallery Hours 
Tuesday – Friday, 10.30am – 5.00pm
Closed Public Holidays.



The show extends into the workshops of the different faculties so ask about it when you visit.


Of course my sculpures embrace family life

I will share a taste of the making process here 
rather than the finished works so as not to spoil the exhibition.











No comments:

Post a Comment